Difference between raw honey and processed honey
Raw Honey is thick honey which taken from Combs’ cells. It is not pure and contains particles like dead bees, legs, pollen particles, wings, legs, pieces of wax and other impurities. To remove the impurities, the honey strained with a mesh bag. The collection is per the organic farming standards.
It comes directly from the hive and should not be strained even through a cloth for it to retain these properties. Commerical honey has been heated to dissolve current glucose crystals and filtered to eliminate pollen, is not as likely to crystallize than raw, unfiltered honey.
- Should not be heated beyond 95 degrees F
- Not be pasteurized
- Be stored in light brown amber colour glass jars, i.e., organic recipients.
- It is one of the most delicious and most useful substances in the world and has so many sound effects on and in the human body and is helpful for a wide variety of other things.
Most of the honey we consume processed, but our product is pure, unheated, unpasteurized and unfiltered made by bees from the nectar of the flowers. It has unbelievable nutritional values and health benefits. It also contains 5,000 enzymes, natural nutrients, phytonutrients, 22 amino acids and natural vitamins and also is the most abundant source of antioxidants and 27 minerals.
This unpasteurized honey has played a vital role in human’s life for more than 10,000 years. Used in religious ceremonies, healing medicines, and cultural traditions. It boosts up energy, solves sleep problems, reduces seasonal allergies, etc. As the antioxidant levels are high raw honey becomes crystallized or granulated after few months.
Some of the characteristics of unpasteurized honey are:
- The color and characteristics depend on the type of flower from where the nectar came from.
- It is opaque or milky in colour
- The colour varies from white to yellow and even to brown
- It has strong flavor and has most medicinal values
- It also has been found to contain good bacteria called probiotics such as lactobacilli and bifidobacteria that can help the digestive tract populated with helpful bacteria that aid it.
- Raw honey will crystallize quickly due to how it’s unfiltered. It is entirely pure honey that is derived directly from the beehive.
- It has an intense taste with medium sweetness, and it leaves a lingering feeling for some time after consuming it.
- This Honey is going to have a sweet taste with some sourness
Raw honey health benefits
- It contains ingredients that are likely to those found in fruits, as it becomes alkaline in the digestive system
- Antioxidants in the raw honey are very high, and they boost the immune system in the human body.
- Raw organic honey offers you energy when you eat it since it contains 17 grams of carbs in every single tablespoonful.
- It is a natural sleep aid and it lessens the health problems naturally.
- It is full of minerals and vitamins.
- Mixed with lemon and ginger juices, it immediately relieves nausea and provides ample of energy.
- A half teaspoon of raw honey at bedtime reduces a cough and sore throat drastically.
- Raw honey in combination with cinnamon is one of the best remedies to keep diabetes under control.
- It’s used as a spread on bread or waffles and used in coffee or tea as a sweetener.
- Is among the most significant natural sweeteners and contains some antioxidants, and we all understand that antioxidants are right for you while plain white sugar isn’t.and is a great alternative sweetener because of its nutritive and medicinal properties, but it is, however, a high glycemic sugar.
- May also stabilize blood pressure, balance glucose levels, relieve pain, calm nerves, and be used in the treatment of ulcers.
- Substituting raw honey in place of conventional sugar is the ideal option to go for if you honestly don’t need to acquire those extra pounds and it also contains essential nutrients that are missing
from regular sugar.
Buy this unique product from us and enjoy the yummy taste along with its exclusive health benefits.
Raw honey includes disease-causing bacteria that can easily cause a lot of health problems for both mother and unborn child. It, on the other hand, is not heavily processed or heated in the process of pasteurization. It is a natural remedy to many skin problems. Also remember that though it has a more significant number of calories, it also contains essential nutrients that are missing from regular sugar. Manuka Honey is famous for its antibacterial and healing properties.
Whenever you’re buying honey, you always need to look for it to be raw. All raw honey has few botulism spores, the result of its regular production. You can use natural honey for stomach problems like indigestion and ulcers, and it could be utilized in the treatment of allergies and asthma. Raw honey is easily the most versatile food which you could find.
Raw honey is different from our wild honey as the later collected from bees present in the forest.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns healing
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more
Explore our other honey products in stock – click here.
Aakanksha Bhatia –
Awesome product, Quality is too good. It is actually so pure and healthy. It is complete value for money and a must buy for all those who are looking for a genuine product.
Mahesh shrama –
Received the product in good packing. The product was great when used. It contains no added sugar or anything. Just perfect as mentioned. Highly Recommended.
Took a lick of the covering foil when I opened it. Tasted great. Really sweet, hoping it’s not adulterated.
Shreya Sharma –
Real good honey, true to its name. Well packed. Definitely going be a regular customer.
Delivery could have been little faster.
ved prakash –
It is very nice. It is pure natural honey.It is very sweet.
DEVENDER SINGH KHURANA –
Raw honey received today , Really pure honey.