Nature has given us many boons;one of the spices offered by Mother Nature is ‘Turmeric’. We can call turmeric as…
What is the difference between Organic honey, Natural Honey and pure honey?
Natural honey, Organic honey, and pure honey explained to you
Honey is a natural substance collected by bees from the nectar of the flowers and stored in the beehives.
It is one of the oldest sweeteners and considered a superfood in many cultures.
But why there is so much complication in buying the honey from the market, The labels of bottles mentioning as natural, pure, organic, and raw can make the consumer get confusing about the product.
Do not be fooled by the marketing gimmicks employed the multinational companies in the commercial market.
When it has to do with buying honey, getting confused is more straightforward than making the correct selection because of more than 300 varieties found in the marketplace.
Still confusing or sounds complicated to you?
The term pure in dictionary means not mixed with any other material, free of contamination
No additional ingredients
- Pure honey is the term used for a product which contains only honey, and no sugar, corn syrup or any flavoring agent added.
- Pure honey is the organic product produced by honey bees.
- Pure, unfiltered honey is fabulous for many sorts of health and skin conditions that everyone must want to understand for their everyday life.
- Pure honey is also be labeled acacia honey, litchi honey eucalyptus honey, sunflower honey, multiflora honey depending on which plant the bees collect the nectar.
- When you buy honey online, it’s necessary and imperative that you inspect its container label whether additives and other substances are found.
Pure honey is composed of two principal sugars, Fructose and Glucose.
Whenever you’re buying, you always ought to search for it to be raw. If it crystallizes, it’s a pure honey.
It is just one of the healthiest foods out there.It is the sole sort of food that contains all the vital ingredients for sustaining life.
It is one of the best things alternative to sugar which makes it more efficient and palatable Many people think that just because honey is “natural,” any honey is healthful and excellent to use.
Our Pure Honey comes from the most excellent beehives that are kept in fields free from pesticides and herbicides.
Choosing Organic Honey
Organic honey is where the beekeepers keep their collection of honey standards high. The honey collected from pesticide-free areas and antibiotic freebees.
The two main criteria for labeling honey organic from certified government bodies and 3rd party certified agencies
- The surrounding areas where the beehives located and the bees fly around must be certified entirely organic and must contain any pesticide or chemicals.
- The beehives used by the beekeepers must be completely free of chemicals or synthetic materials
Honey is deemed organic when it’s locally grown and not processed. Although 100% pure natural honey is the very best buy, it might not be possible to become pure raw honey.
- An excellent example of organic honey is our Wild Honey collected from forest areas where the human intervention is minimal.
It’s widely used and consumed due to its health benefits. People today go raving about the wellness benefits of pure honey and If you would like the real advantages of honey, go organic!
Organic honey not pasteurized.The important thing here is to buy the product from as local an apiary as possible, so the pollen comes from plants that genuinely inhabit your region.
Why Term Natural Honey
Honey is natural substance collected by the bees, it termed as natural honey. What the company or the farmer does to the physical product after collection can change its constituents and lose its originality. Honey that is minimally processed or heated termed as Raw honey. The important thing here is to get the honey from as local an apiary as possible, so the pollen comes from plants that inhabit your region.
You might not know this, but there are quite a couple of different kinds of honey. More than 300 different varieties available in the world, each originating from a unique floral source.
It’s okay for suppliers to blend honey with different ingredients, so long as the item is correctly labeled. Just look at our shop section as we have different flavors of honey like cinnamon honey which blended with Ceylon cinnamon. Ginger mixed with raw honey to get ginger honey.
There are several major e-commerce websites to purchase honey online, but none of them are pure and original as we provide.
The only benefit you are buying from farm honey from the source.
Buy honey online, and you’ll not have to be worried about getting watered down honey again!
Buying honey online make it simpler for you and your family members.