Lemon Honey is an excellent combination for weight loss
Lemon is available in every household and used in daily cooking, it contains Vitamin C which boosts the immune system to protect from potential infections. Lemon is a natural stimulant for the digestive system and it also balances the acidity level in the body. To lose weight lemon is the best solution; it has appetite-suppressing properties which help in reducing weight. The citric acid in lemon helps in removing harmful toxins from the body and reduces blood pressure.
The citric acid fruit lemon exhibits plentiful bioactivities which include antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy activities, and antimicrobial, as well as neuroprotective effects, cardiovascular effects, obesity control, hepatoprotective effect, etc.
Raw honey contains natural fruit sugar with a healthier glycemic index. Consuming honey protects from balance blood sugar and gastrointestinal issues, it fights inflammation, and more.
Honey and Lemon have vast health benefits; consuming lemon and honey together gives more health benefits.
- When applied together as a mask improves the quality of the skin
- Nourishes hair
- Can prevent cancer
- Can soothe bug bites and relieves itching
- Can fight infections if taken before bed
- Improves digestion
- Get rid of fat deposits
- Lowering cholesterol
- It acts as diuretic
- Acts as the best detoxification agents
- Clears skin of acne
- Increases immunity
- Remedy for throat infection
- Relieves a cough and chest congestion
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves from urinary tract infection and kidney stones
- Is a great energy booster
- Improves oral health
Lemon-infused honey gives a magical taste of the sourness of lemon and the sweetness of honey. It can be used for:
- Toppings on pancakes, French toast, crepes, and much more
- Pour into tea as a natural sweetener
- Have it directly to get relief from cold and cough, the lemon lightens up the phlegm and honey soothes irritation
We can prepare lemon honey in our home itself following this simple recipe. Just add one tablespoon of grated lemon peel to 1 cup of honey. Heat them on a low flame for 10 minutes. Let this mixture sit for 1 – 2 weeks for the best taste. The longer it sits; the stronger infusion happens and taste would be better. Strain the honey into an airtight jar and store it.
Knowing the advantages of it, there are many products in the market where the usage of lemon honey can be bought by the end customer easily. For eg: lemon tea, lemon honey cough drops, lemon honey face pack, and much more.
It has been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years. Keeping the health-beneficial values of lemon honey we made sure that our honey is prepared with utmost care. To get the best benefits, try it along with cinnamon honey for weight loss and to maintain weight.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns to heal
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more
Explore our other honey products in stock – click here.