Cinnamon & Honey. A Natural Cure.
Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices available. Cinnamon has been used in the traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese healing system found in India for over 5000 years which has been very effective for various health ailments. Cinnamon can be used both in sweet and hot savories. Cinnamon alone can cure many diseases which include:
- Muscle spasms
- Lowers blood sugar
- Can fight against diabetes
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Lower the negative impact of high-fat meals
- Multiple sclerosis and much more
Honey on the other side has equal health benefits. It has many minerals and essential nutrients which help cure many health problems. In ancient medicine of Indian medicine, Ayurveda
The essential oils in Cinnamon and hydrogen peroxide in honey stops the growth of bacteria as well as fungi. Both cinnamon and Honey are used not only just as flavoring agents and medicines but also as an alternative to traditional food preservatives as they have effective antimicrobial properties.
When any other herb is mixed with honey, honey enhances the medicinal qualities of that mixture and helps them reach deeper tissues in the body more effectively. Honey and cinnamon known as one of the best natural cure mixtures have many health benefits.
Benefits of Cinnamon and Honey:
- Heart Diseases: daily usage helps prevent blockages in blood vessels, thus avoiding hyper-cholesterolemia and heart attacks.
- Hair Loss: for thick and dense hair, apply a mixture of cinnamon powder, honey, and olive oil to hair before bath for 15 minutes gives the best results
- Arthritis: apply cinnamon honey on the affected body parts and gently massage, doing this daily relieves pains and stiffness in the joints.
- Cholesterol: drinking cinnamon honey mixed in warm water or green tea daily in the morning cuts the fat in the body. It increases the body’s metabolism and doesn’t allow the body to store fats.
- A Toothache: applying it on an aching tooth gives a lot of relief in a very short time
- Bladder infections: cinnamon honey mixed in Luke’s warm water destroys the bacteria in the urinary tract.
- Colds: daily having cinnamon honey in a glass of lukewarm water also keeps us away from common colds in the winter season
- Indigestion: having it before consuming meals prevents indigestion and relieves acidity.
- Pimples: apply it on the pimples before sleeping and wash them away in the morning to give a clear skin
- Obesity: it keeps body sugar levels balanced and burns body fat stores and keeps us from gaining weight. For this, we have to consume cinnamon honey boiled in hot water half an hour before breakfast daily.
- Bad breath: gargling with cinnamon and honey keeps away bad breath away from us
Apart from all the above benefits, the combination gives a great aromatic flavor when added to cakes, bread, biscuits, and rolls.
Buy this natural cure from our store and enjoy all the benefits offered by it along with Ginger Honey.
Explore our other honey products in stock – click here.
Anusha Guptha –
Taste good. Got it today….tastes great….timely delivery.
Gowtham Agarwal –
This is a good product. It has good viscosity /consistency/ thickness. Some of the other brands I have tasted are thicker in consistency and texture and even smell stronger! One is a similar forest-sourced brand and the other claims to be organic!
I put it through the usual tests – it does not dissolve in cold or lukewarm water; dissolves only in hot or very hot (boiling) water.
It’s a good product and needs to be consumed in small quantities (1 teaspoon only at a time). People who like ‘lighter’ honey will love it!
Charan Raj –
There are a ton of honey brands available in India but I settled with this one and i must say it stands for what its says…The taste is really that of a wild honey because i had used the wild honey before which i bought from a village…so just go for it and give it a try….Worth IT
Aniket singh –
Very good quality. Thick and flavourful. I have seen a lot of reviews which say it crystallizes and therefore is fake. The exact opposite is the case. When honey crystallizes this is, in fact, a sign that it is pure and raw. I have only just purchased it, so I don’t know if it crystallizes or not, but it definitely passes the water test. As for flavour, all honey will differ slightly in flavour depending on the flowers the bees feed off. This has a slightly nutty before-taste, which may not be appealing to some, but it disappears quickly into a rich-bodied flavour. Very happy with my purchase. Will definitely repeat.
Megha Baradwaj –
I am always on the lookout for honey – as genuine as possible. This one is definitely better among so many others on the market. Yes, it is pricey but then good honey always is (only the sugar syrup ones are priced low). I would like to add that I always conduct the burn test as soon as I buy honey (real honey is inflammable) and while many fail pathetically in this test, this one passed it for sure. So yes, I might go for this brand again.
Abhishek Banerji –
Healthy as its pure. No doubt its costly for 250 gms but when you taste it even in small quantity you will realise the difference between other brands.
Its worth paying such a price over a pure form of honey. Highly recommended.
Asif Bhatti –
Worth buying. It is as delicious as original raw honey. It is a standard with great customer service and satisfaction. It is little bit more priced than others, but still worth buying rather than being cheated by cheap fake honey. It is non-returnable product still brand will assist you further if any problem persist in deliverance.
Roshan Fernadies –
Absolutely stunning! Go for it! You won’t regret it!. Tastes so much better than the other honey products out there! They even have an authentication of original product text system! Love the packaging and love the product itself!