Ginger Honey is prepared by blending the oil extracted from organic ginger and blending with unprocessed honey. Ginger is an underground Rhizome belonging to the family Zingiberaceae commonly produced in India. The combination of ginger and honey is an excellent cough suppressant and provides instant relief from a cough, cold, sore throat, and runny nose. Drinking this combination will clean the respiratory system effectively.
Ginger Honey the unmatched combination
The ginger and honey combination is said to be one of the best combination for treating respiratory problems, they also improve blood circulation, treat respiratory problems, cancer and strengthen the immunity. Honey is the first-rate medium for transmitting the benefits of herbs like ginger into the body. Individually, honey and ginger have their own health benefits but when combined together and consumed they provide us with even more health benefits and improves our health.
Ginger root is an excellent source of antioxidants such as zingerones, gingerols, and sho gaols. Ginger is been used in many medicines from ancient times in Ayurveda because it provides multiple benefits for our health. It is also called as multi-benefits herb. Ginger is general herb available in every household in India and used in cooking regularly. It is put in tea for additional flavour and also for its high health benefits. Ginger when infused into honey, is known as an effective tonic across Asia.
- Anti-microbial to prevent dental problems
- Stimulates the body immunity of those with a weak digestion system.
- Treats menstrual problems
- Fights toxins, aids in moving food through the stomach and digestive tract.
- Treats migraine
- Soothes joint pains
- Prevents stroke – lowers blood pressure and thus prevent strokes
- Heal the respiratory problem
- Treats stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhoea
- Boost the immune system
- Prevents cancer – weakens the growth of cancer cells and also keeps away from nausea and vomiting related to chemotherapy.
- Treat the diabetes
- Relieve bloating sensation and colic conditions
- Helps in treating of asthma
- Cold and flu symptom relief – provides instant relief to a sore throat, cold and runny nose
- Fights infections
- Arthritis treatment
- Reduces motion sickness
Ginger honey when consumed in the tea on a daily basis, keeps our health on a right track. It helps in reducing
- Arthritis pains
- Alleviating pains caused by a migraine
- Relieving pains from menstrual cramps
Ginger and Honey for weight loss
As per Ayurveda, the ancient medicine, eating and drinking of ginger root keeps the body weight under control. Adding a generous amount of ginger in daily food makes the weight gain in check. Ginger, it is a natural suppressant it helps us to feel full. A great advantage of having ginger honey is on daily basis in hot tea keep up the energy levels and boost immunity.
Due to the volatile oils and diastase enzyme present in ginger it has very carminative properties. The root of the herb increases secretion of saliva in the mouth and thus starts the digestive process which helps in improving metabolism, keeps away toxins from the stomach and leads to weight loss. Honey helps fasten the digestion process and soothes stomach so that ulcers don’t reach us.
Though, ginger and honey are commonly available ingredients in every kitchen we have taken utmost care in preparing and bringing you the best quality Ginger Honey. Use our ginger honey on regular basis along with garlic honey and Cinnamon honey for effective weight loss.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns healing
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more
Explore our other honey products in stock – click here.