In Ayurveda, honey is used to treat high blood pressure, diabetes, skin conditions, periodontal infections, throat infections and allergies.
Honey contains an enzyme that makes hydrogen peroxide which makes it antibacterial and anti-fungal.
Besides excellent nutritional value, it can also be also used as a calming and sedative agent.
Honey has the ability to inhibit ulcers and prevent cancer.
Honey improve metabolism, which keeps our body slim and fit.
It is a rich source of antioxidants and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular diseases and improve eyesight.
Honey has anti-inflammatory effects. It is used to relieve a cough, cold and sore throat pain.
The drying effect of the simple sugars and honey’s antibacterial nature helps soothe injuries and prevent infections.
Ingredients: Pure natural honey
Tasting notes: Multiflora honey has a delicate sweet flavor.
Color: Light amber in color.
Usage: Multiflora honey has been highly valued for table use and primary choice for cooking applications.
Precautions and Storage:
1. Honey is a miracle of nature, it never goes bad. It was reported that archaeologists found 2000-year-old jars of honey in Egyptian tombs and they still tasted pure and delicious.
2. Honey should not be heated or mixed with hot foods.
3. Honey should not be refrigerated, it accelerates the honey’s crystallization*.
4. Store honey in room temperature.
5. Honey should never be mixed with fermented beverages like whiskey, rum, brandy etc.
6. Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age.
Crystallization* is the natural process in which liquid in honey becomes solid. If your honey crystallizes, simply place the honey jar in warm water and stir until the crystals dissolve.
Benefits of Honey:
- Wounds and burns healing
- Cough cure
- Battery ingestion
- Controlling side effects of radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Treatment for seasonal allergies due to pollen
- And many more
Explore our other honey products in stock – click here.